4 DAYS/3 NIGHTS
Women of this era are becoming more and more independent and adventurous. If you are one of them and need to escape from the tedious daily routine, join us on this tour of charming Havana, a program designed for women, by women. From active excursions to cultural immersions, this Women-only travel group tour offers the chance to explore a unique destination with like-minded travelers, and experience new activities for a memorable vacation.
Choose one of our scheduled dates and get ready to fall in love with this Caribbean island and its people.
- YOU GO, GIRL! Celebrating Valentine’s Day: From Wednesday, February 14th to Saturday, February 17, 2024.
- YOU GO, GIRL! Celebrating International Women’s Day: From Friday, March 8th to Monday, March 11th, 2024.
- YOU GO, GIRL! Celebrating Mother’s Day: From Friday, May 10th to Monday, May 13th, 2024
If you already have plans for these dates but still want to delve into the Cuban culture with your friends, do not hesitate to contact our team. We are always glad to assist you.
To guarantee the departures of this group tour, a minimum of 4 wonderful women is required. It doesn’t matter if you are traveling alone or with a friend, you can reserve your package for only $100 per person and once the departure date is confirmed continue paying the balance due.
Day 1. ARRIVAL – HAVANA
Your adventure begins as you are met at the airport by our local tour guide and a representative of our company and transferred to your accommodation in the city center. Once you check-in and settle in, get ready to start your travel back in time.
You’ll be picked up to go on a panoramic tour of Modern Havana, but guess what!? During this tour, you and your old and new friends in the group will have a photographer at your disposal to capture this wonderful moment in Old American Classic cars. During this tour, a stop at the Revolution Square and the viewpoint of the Morro Castle are included to admire the outstanding view of almost the whole area of the Modern and Old city.
This ride on Classic Cars ends at the entrance of the iconic Hotel Nacional de Cuba where you will enjoy a cocktail at its gardens while overlooking the 8 km-long Malecón, and delight your paladar at restaurant “Comedor de Aguiar”, winner of the World Luxury Restaurant Awards 2023. Afterwards, you’ll enjoy the unforgettable show “Habana de Fiesta” at the famous Parisien Cabaret, with lots of music, dance and colors; a very funny way to learn more about Cuba’s history, culture and its people.
Your taxi driver will be ready at midnight at the entrance of the hotel to take you back to your accommodation place. In case you want to stay to continue enjoying the recorded music, please, bear in mind you’ll have to take a taxi on your own for the way back.
- Airport transfer.
- Old American Classic Car tour + Professional Photographer for the group.
- A welcome cocktail at the Gardens of Hotel Nacional.
- Show time Parisien Cabaret + A welcome cocktail.
- English-speaking tour guide.
Day 2. HAVANA
This morning, pull on your walking shoes and your cooler cloth, and get ready to discover the history behind the magnificent buildings of Old Havana, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1982. You will get lost in the charm of the Plaza de la Catedral; the Plaza de Armas, where the village of San Cristobal de La Habana was founded in 1519; the Plaza Vieja, where the famous Cámara Oscura is located; and the Plaza de San Francisco de Asis, known as the Plaza de las Palomas. While enjoying the sounds of daily life in Havana, you will visit a Cuban fashion workshop and store whose creations are made by female artists and entrepreneurs from this Caribbean island. Take your time to choose the garments you would like to take home. Prices are affordable and the designs are unique as this tour.
Time flies and it’s lunch time!!! Enjoy local food and live music at a private paladar in the area. Take into account that paladar means a small, family-run restaurant. This means you are contributing to the economic well-being of some Cuban families. One national drink is included. We recommend a refreshing Mojito or Daiquiri.
After lunch, continue your walking tour to “El Floridita”, Ernest Hemingway’s favorite bar in Havana, and the cradle of the Daiquiri. As music is an integral part of the bar, you can enjoy a mix of traditional and modern Latin American music. It’s been enough walking for today! After a few daiquiris, you need a comfortable, safe and yet funny ride home. Get on the Cocotaxis, a unique Cuban taxi in the world, with an original and fun coconut shape.
During this 4-day tour you won’t have much time to sleep. You must be ready at 7:30PM to go for dinner to an exquisite Habanera paladar. Delight yourself with a delicious Cuban dinner and get ready to conclude your second night in Cuba in one of the most modern bars in Havana. “Ley Seca” recreates the speakeasy atmosphere of typical American bars at the turn of the century, in a successful blend of exoticism and history. This is actually the legal imitation of a speakeasy, which was an establishment that illegally sold alcoholic beverages during the period known as Prohibition.
Your taxi driver will be ready at midnight at the entrance of the bar to take you back to your accommodation place. In case you want to stay longer, please, bear in mind you’ll have to take a taxi on your own for the way back.
- Old Havana Walking Tour
- A Daiquiri at El Floridita
- English-speaking tour guid
Day 3. HAVANA
Today is your last night of this short but amazing adventure. Prepare your ears and grease your hips! You will visit the rehearsal of a popular Cuban dance music orchestra where, in addition to enjoying good music, you will meet and be in direct contact with the musicians to exchange opinions and experiences with them. Wanna dance? Just do it, but save energy for what’s coming next.
Visiting the stunning beaches of Havana in a non-touristy way is what makes this tour special. During this visit, you will learn a little bit more about the Cuban entrepreneurs and the social wellness projects that are developed in the area. Enjoy a delicious Cuban lunch at an equestrian center that organizes horseback riding therapies for children with illnesses. These activities with horses have the purpose of contributing positively to the cognitive, physical, emotional, social and occupational development of people suffering from some kind of disability or special need. After this visit you will have some free time to enjoy the turquoise blue of the Cuban seas.
Time to return to your hostel, take a bath and get prettier than ever for the farewell dinner at one of Cuba’s best paladars. We suggest you to dress in white and/or red since these colors represent energy, power, passion and optimism. During this farewell dinner, it will be really appreciated if your could give us your feedback on the tour. Don’t feel sad. This is not a GOODBYE, CUBA!, but a HASTA PRONTO!
- Visit to the Rehearsal of a popular Cuban dance music orchestra
- Visit to an equestrian center
- English-speaking tour guide
Day 4. HAVANA
Good morning, bella! This morning you can pack your suitcase and all those souvenirs you have bought for your loved ones. The driver will pick you up 3 hours before your scheduled departure flight time to take you to the airport. Remember to have your passport, airline ticket and all your belongings by hand.
Our Sagua team wishes you an excellent flight back home!
Itinerary subject to change based on weather and/or supplies.
In case there is any activity of the program that for reasons beyond our control is not available on the scheduled date, our company will offer a second alternative to replace it.
About this tour
• Average guided tour group size: 4 to 20 women.
• What’s included: Accommodation, meals and activities as described in the program, ground transportation during the tour, English-speaking tour guide.
• What’s not included: Pre- and post-trip transportation, Airfare, Visa, Travel Insurance, Personal Expenses, Optional Activities, Gratuities.
• How to book: Directly via the Sagua Services & Travel website www.saguaservices.com; via WhatsApp Business +1 (786) 876-9888 and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. If you need help with booking your airline ticket, our team is happy to assist you for an extra fee for operating expenses. Please note that SST will book your ticket directly through the airline depending on their availability for the scheduled date. Most of these airline tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE, so if you incur in cancellation of your trip, the amount paid for the airline ticket will not be refunded.
2. Cuba requires all visitors to have travel insurance at the time of entry to the island to cover the entire stay. SST assists its clients in the choice and purchase of these plans, limiting itself only to the assistance during the purchase and not to the implementation of said plans. Therefore, in case of unforeseen circumstances, you should contact your insurance company directly.
3. The tour price does not include the Visa required to enter the country. In case you want it to be included, please contact our team. An extra fee of $125 per person will be added and you will receive your visa at the address you request. We only ship within the United States. Note it will arrive blank for you to fill out with your passport information. This tourist card is valid for 90 days. Make sure you do not misplace it while in Cuba since you cannot leave the country without it, and please, do not detach the two separate sides. Customs in Cuba is responsible for this.
Prices shown above are per room taking into account single and double occupancy. Find below prices per person.
- Price per person single occupancy: $993.00 USD
- Price per person double occupancy: $905.00 USD
Sagua Services & Travel offers a simple and flexible travel payment plan to make it easy for you.
BOOK NOW, PAY LATER…
- Reserve your spot for as little as $100 per person at signing (non-refundable).
- Subsequently, you can decide how often you want to make payments and how much you want to pay (minimum $100 per person).
- Your package must be paid in full 45 days prior to departure. Payment processing fees will apply.
- Cancellations made between 30 and 20 days before the arrival date: Sagua Services & Travel will charge 30% of the package’s total amount (per person).
- Cancellations made between 19 and 8 days before arrival: Sagua Services & Travel will charge 50% of the package’s total amount (per person).
- Cancellations made less than 7 days before the arrival date are nonrefundable. Sagua Services & Travel will charge 100% of the package (per person).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.