• Breakfast in the Casa Particular.
• Departure to the municipality San Juan y Martinez, in the western most province of Cuba, Pinar del Río. Stop at Las Barrigonas Parador, located at Km 120 of the highway from Havana to Pinar del Río.
• Visit to the farm Quemado del Rubi in the town of San Juan y Martínez (Vuelta Abajo), the land of the best tobacco plantations in the world. Its owner, Hector Luis Prieto, is the World´s Youngest Habanos Man.
- Tour of the farm, where you will appreciate the process from the tobacco plantation, to the harvesting, drying, stringing, and twisting of the leaves. You can enjoy horse rides and Cuban cigars.
• Lunch at “Quemado del Rubí” farm with Dr. Eumelio Espino.
• Visit to the Cigar Factory or Vega in San Juan y Martinez
• Departure to Viñales Valley.
• Visit to the Mirador de Los Jazmines
• Check in at the casa particular
• Dinner at the Restaurant “Don Tomás”
• Back to the casa particular
ACCOMMODATION: Casa Particular in Viñales
MEALS INCLUDED: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner