Do you want to know Havana by traveling in the time machine?
Yes, you heard right. This tour will make you feel the sensation of traveling to the past by living it in the present. In classic cars, you will travel through some special places of Havana in the 50’s. A ride through places related to the mafia operations, cabarets, Cuban and foreign show business stars will allow you to enjoy the landscapes, history, cubanness and traditions of a beautiful island full of surprises.
Frequency: every day
Pick-up Time: 10:00 am
Duration: 3 hours
* Pick up at the meeting point
* Panoramic tour of Modern Havana. Stop at Plaza de la Revolución. Time to take some pictures.
* Panoramic tour from the outside of the Cemetery of Colon.
* Stop for pictures and explanation from the tour guide at the Bosque de la Habana.
* Panoramic view of the wonderful architecture of Miramar.
* Continue through the malecón to the Hotel Nacional. Stop for a cocktail, explanation from the tour guide and visit to the Hall of Fame.
* Panoramic view of the Prado, Central Park, Great Theater of Havana, Floridita and Revolution Museum.
* Stop at the viewpoint of the Morro Castle for an explanation from the tour guide and a panoramic view of almost the whole city.
* Stop at the Cristo de la Habana.
End of the tour
BACK TO THE HOTEL OR PRIVATE CASA, OR YOU CAN STAY IN THE AREA AND GO BACK ON YOUR OWN